< All Training Courses
The Moffett Mounty forklift training course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to load, unload and handle materials from lorries and trailers. Moffett Mountys feature specific designs and capabilities and require specialist training, giving operators a strong understanding of how to harness their functionalities safely and efficiently in different environments.
Why This Course Is Important
Moffett Mounty forklifts play a key role in offloading and the distribution of goods, making proper training essential to prevent accidents, injuries, and equipment damage. This course ensures participants have the skills and knowledge to operate Moffett Mounty forklifts safely and effectively.
Who Should Attend This Course
The course is suited for a people responsible for material handling in warehouses, distribution centres and similar environments. The course is ideal for both beginners that need thorough training to operate Moffet Mountys safely and competently, and experienced operators who want to improve their skills and stay up-to-date with new techniques.
- The Moffett Mounty forklift training course provides hands-on practical learning and theoretical knowledge covering:
- The design, components, and functions of Moffett Mounty forklifts.
- Best practices for starting, stopping, manoeuvring, and operating Moffett Mounty forklifts safely.
- Load capacity, proper positioning, and safe handling of materials.
- The range of attachments and accessories available for Moffett Mounty forklifts and their correct usage.
- Risks and safety measures specific to Moffett Mounty forklift operations.
- Routine maintenance requirements, pre-use inspections, and reporting defects.
To participate in the training, participants must:
- Ideally be 18+ years of age
- Be medically fit to operate machinery
- Have their own PPE gear (boots, high vis vest)
- Have a good understanding of English
On successful completion of the training program, participants will receive an JMH certificate and a card valid for three years.